Terms and Conditions
1) You are ‘the customer’ or ‘hirer’ and we or us are ‘Holiday Baby Hire’. ‘The equipment’ refers to all of the items owned by Holiday Baby Hire and hired by you.
2) We agree to hire the equipment to you, subject to clause 3, and as specified in our confirmation email/telephone call at the hire cost agreed.
3) Holiday Baby Hire reserves the right to refuse or cancel an order due to reasons beyond our control, including stock unavailability. Customers will be notified at the earliest opportunity and a full refund will be given of any payments made.
4) Payment of the full hire cost together with a refundable deposit will be made at the time of placing your order, unless agreed otherwise. Payment is made by credit card via the Pay Pal website.
5) A security deposit of 50% of your order value will be taken by credit card at the time of placing your order, and will be refunded in full if the equipment is returned to us in the same condition as you received it.
6) If the equipment is not returned in the condition in which it was hired, for whatever reason, we reserve the right to retain some or all of the deposit paid. This covers loss or damage to the equipment, or anything needing more than an acceptable level of cleaning including, but not limited to, stains or odours that cannot be easily removed.
7) We reserve the right to send an alternative item of equipment, other than specifically listed on our website, where this is necessary due to circumstances beyond our control. In this instance we will endeavour to send an appropriate alternative that is fit for the purpose of your hire and where possible will notify you of this beforehand.
8) All of our equipment is maintained to a high standard, and thoroughly checked before each hire but you are responsible for checking the equipment before use to ensure it is undamaged and fit for the purpose intended. You will notify us immediately if this is not the case.
9) Where necessary instructions will be supplied, please read these carefully before use. It is your responsibility to read and comply with the instructions.
10) Only use the equipment in a safe and sensible manner for the purpose for which it was made.
11) Refunds and Cancellation Policy
a) Cancellation notified up to 2 weeks before the rental start date 100% refund
b) Cancellation notified between 14 and 2 days before the rental start date 50% refund
c) Cancellation notified within 48 hours of the rental start date 0% refund
12) We are not responsible for any loss or injury or claim arising out of the use of the equipment.
13) We cannot accept responsibility for the delay or failure to fulfill our obligations if that delay if that delay or failure is out of our control.
14) Please look after the equipment as if it were your own.